- Equipment Finance
- Car Loans
- Cash Flow Finance
- Trade Finance
- Small Business Loans
- Vendor Finance
- Finance Brokers
Cash Flow Finance is designed specifically to help you maximise your available cash. A key factor in the success of any business.
If for example a business sells goods and services to another business, it can typically take 90 days to get the full payment. How does a business pay salaries, pay for inventory and new orders?
Cash flow finance is the solution
Traditional lending products rely on property as security however cash flow finance takes your unpaid invoices and turns them into instant cash!
By borrowing against the outstanding value of your invoices, you won’t miss out on business opportunities that you otherwise may have which can help you achieve your business goals and targets.
Cash flow finance facilities allow you to raise capital from unpaid invoices owed to you.
Cash flow finance is the leveraging of the working capital assets of your business, namely debtors and inventory to help fund business growth or cash flow requirements.
If your money is tied up in debtors and stock, GCC can unlock the liquidity in your business and maximise the efficiency of your balance sheet by utilising the working capital assets within your business.
You may use this type of product if your business sells goods or services on credit terms and consequently has restricted liquidity, or if your business is expanding and is affected by seasonal trends.
The process is simple
When a Cash Flow Finance facility is in place all you do is invoice your client directly and upload the invoice at the same time. Within 24 hours you will typically receive 80% of the value of approved invoices, less fees. The remaining 20% will become available when the invoice is paid.
It is ideal for any growing businesses with trade receivables.
If you run a business that supplies your product or service to other businesses on standard trade credit terms, then we can help fund your growth.
Common scenarios where cash flow facilities are needed:
If you require cash flow finance call us today to discuss how we can help fund your business grow on 1300 011 311
Are you looking at buying a property or refinancing an existing loan? Do you need construction finance for a property development? Call today for a confidential chat:
June 13, 2018
Australian real estate investors are gearing up for a lucrative few years thanks to the country’s
May 28, 2018
How easy do you think it will be to finance your next company car or related works vehicle? Are you
May 15, 2018
Dreaming of owning your own business can be quite overwhelming. From coming up with an idea, to deve
May 10, 2018
In recent years, cash flow financing has become a popular way for businesses to capitalise on opport
April 24, 2018
Knowing how to buy a small business is a skill that should not be underestimated. Far too many peopl
April 17, 2018
In the world of business, there is one simple truth that always prevails: cash is king. Having good
April 3, 2018
If you're involved with an enterprise company, you'll know what a prized position the data centre ha
February 27, 2018
For business owners there is a constant tension between wanting to fund extra capacity in the busine
July 7, 2017
Whether you are starting out or your business has been established for many years, maintaining
July 7, 2017
Whether your business is just starting out, or has been established for many years, the way you mana
I had the pleasure of dealing with Chris and the Global Capital team when I recently purchased a vehicle. They were efficient, shopped around for a great rate and repayments, and even found a dealer error that saved me a significant amount of money.
Principal and Financial Planner
We have found Chris Slack to be professional, timely and passionate about getting the right outcome for us as clients. The finance approval process was well managed by Chris who was proactive and not reactive and he made sure that the deal was approved and settled as fast as possible.
I have no hesitation in strongly recommending Chris Slack at Global Capital to anyone seeking finance
I made a call to Chris Slack at Global Capital Commercial as I had a longstanding client needing finance to take advantage of a rare opportunity.The deal had many issues and complexities but Chris demonstrated his experience and strong business acumen in dealing with complex transactions to assist get the deal done.
I do recommended Chris and Global Capital Commercial as they will work closely with you to make a deal happen.
Thanks again Chris, great outcome for all involved.